Thank you to our generous supporters for your donations and helping us get the word out!
Come celebrate the Year of the Sheep by visiting our FREE Community event and enjoying the following activities (click on the underlined links for more details):
- Vendors featuring local fiber producers and fiber artists of all types. (All day)
- Workshops to hone your knitting, spinning, design and other creative skills. (See workshop
schedule page for details)
- Fleece grading and sorting by Certified Sorting Systems. (All day)
- Live shearing demonstrations (10 AM both days)
- Used equipment and book sale. (All day)
- Raffle. Grand Prize is a night at the award winning Sun Mountain Lodge resort, including
breakfast for two. Check out our raffle page to see a list of local businesses that have
generously donated prizes as well.
- Discount fleece sale. (End of day Sunday)
- Fabulous Fiber Lounge. (All day)
We are pleased to announce that the Breadline Cafe has created a special menu just for us, and will be providing food from 9 am - 2 pm on both days.
For information about becoming a vendor, please click on the button below.
We need volunteers! You can help us put on a first class fabulous event. Just click on the button below to get on our volunteer list.
If you would like to make a contribution to help fund the 2015 festival, click on the button below. Or, consider becoming a member of the Okanogan Valley Fiber Association to take advantage of discounts on booth and workshop fees.